Top 25 list please scroll down...
Welcome to your local reverse mortgage lender. We are located at Wadsworth and Bowles in the Wells Fargo building.
Please allow us to help with through the Reverse Mortgage process.
I will start with saying if you can give us 5 minutes of your time for a free consultation please give either Pete or Cindy Holst at
Reverse VisionTM certified
9 year winner of 5280 magazine's Top Loan Officer
Reverse Mortgage Costs;
Flat origination fee; $2,500
Closings costs; $3,000
FHA upfront mortgage insurance is 2% of your appraised value. So a $300,000 appraised value equals $6,000 in FHA mortgage insurance.
Helpfull Links to online research;
This is the HUD (US department of Housing and Urban Development) link;
Here is a link to a basic Reverse Mortgage calculator;
Here is a link to a great retirement planning blog;
25 Ways to use a Reverse Mortgage
1. Salary Replacement- Additional income to you
2. Work Interuption- Staying afloat when your income gets reduced
3. Pay off our mortgage- Get rid of your mortgage payment
4. Buy a new home- Qualify for a new home with no payment
5. Home modification- Convert a room or basement to a living facility for an aging parent, relative or caregiver.
6. Remodel- Update your home
7. Between jobs- Supplemental income to cope with life's suprises
8. Lengevity Insurance- Using home equity to "insure" retirement success
9. Help Adult Children- Support your family when they need it
10. Grandchildren's College- Assuirng a good education. Pay off their student loans.
11. Filling the gap until social security- The years between work and paly
12. Health Insurance- Bridging the gap until Medicare kicks in
13. Medicare Parts B and D- Closing the copay gap
14. Long-Term Care- Pay medical costs and purchase insurance
15. Stay in Your Home- And be able to afford it
16. Accidents and Care- Paying your short term needs
17. Portfolio Growth- Avoid tax consequences of selling off other assets in a down market
18. Eliminate credit card debt
19. Monthly Expenses- Supplement your Social Security and savings
20. Real Estate taxes and property insurance- Never miss payments
21. Health related technology- Enable yourself to live at home alone
22. Standby cash reeserve- Cash gives you options
23. Retirement plans, Estate Plans and Wills- Plan for the future
24. Maintain a line of credit- Flexible cash reserve
25. Bucket List- Live your dreams while you still can!
We've been helping customers afford the home of their dreams for many years and we love what we do.
Company NMLS: 1710895
8500 W BOWLES AVE STE 207
Littleton, Colorado 80123